Here is a list of the crapy things going on in my life:
- 1st Major Surgery was postponed last week.
- The day before that I had a car accident. Now I'm without a car.
- I keep having trouble with my gender marker changes in institutions, because my gender marker is now X.
- I'm unemployed and can't committ to a job for at least the next 5 months, due to having 2 major surgeries that I need to heal from.
- Now that my gender marker is X, I don't have the right to marry my fiance in my country...
- Facebook thinks I'm committing identity fraud, because my surname is legally "Lovely," and that sounds too much like a made up name... So no admining (from me) of our support group and Facebook Page (for Redefining Androgyny).
- I am being forced to sit down and read a book or something "normal" like that. It's driving me insane, but teaching me a lot. (I am learning to trust the process and put myself in God's hands...again...)
Besides, it could always be worse. I still have a roof over my head, we can afford basic nutrition and health products. We have warm beds to sleep in and I have a loving and supportive family around me. Not everyone has that.